Saturday Wine School
Welcome to our brand new Saturday Wine School held at Gaucho, Manchester. This class is running fortnightly from 12pm to 3:30pm.
As well as having a bit of fun we hope to teach you:
• How to ‘taste’ and smell wine.
• To ignore many of the myths surrounding wine.
• How to be savvy in the supermarket.
• How to handle a wine list.
• The basics of how a wine is made.
• Common misconceptions.
• An introduction into food & wine matching.
• The difference between ‘old world’ and ‘new world’.
The emphasis really is on enjoying yourself in a relaxed atmosphere and shrugging off the pretentious elements.
We will taste seven wines and have a light Argentine lunch to break up the afternoon. The price for all this is £49 per person.
Click here to book your place.
Please let us know if you have any further questions about the course or anything else wine related!
2-10 St Mary’s Street, Manchester, M3 2LB United Kingdom
The Saturday School events cost £49 including lunch at Gaucho (the greatest Argentine Steak Sandwich – Vegetarian option also available)
20th of April 2013
4th of May 2013
18th of May 2013